[mapserver-users] Re: line symbol decoration is flipped, how do I ensure the correct orientation

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun May 20 21:48:19 EDT 2012

Hi Puneet,

I would suggest making a simple standalone mapfile something like radial
lines extending from a point to some radius and another set of radial
lines starting at the radius and transiting to a central point. the
apply your style to these to see if there is pattern to the you problem.
If there is then you can submit the mapfile with a ticket and it should
be easy to fix and the mapfile can be added easily to the test suite.

Thanks,
   -Steve W