[mapserver-users] Re: WFS GetFeature issue with MS4W

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Thu May 24 01:54:52 EDT 2012

On Wednesday, May 23, 2012, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> >From reading my own ticket comments in
> https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4039 it seems I got around
> the issue by setting the 'wms_extent' metadata.

Hi Jeff

Thanks for your response. The wms_extent workaround doesn't work for us.
But the problem occurs on WFS GetFeature for us, not on GetCapabilities.
Our layer is a PostGIS layer by the way, which may be related to the
problem based on what I read in the tickets. Please tells if it's worth
creating a new GitHub issue for our problem.

Cheers,

--
Eric Lemoine

Camptocamp France SAS