[mapserver-users] Compilation error with WFS

Alberto Najera anajera at bicimapas.com.mx
Thu May 24 09:28:36 PDT 2012

Hello list,

I have compiled mapserver version 6.0.1 in a Centos5 environment and used is
successfully for a couple of months, including the WMS server option. I want
to add WFS server capability, which was not included in the initial
compilation. So I added that feature in the configure call using
"--with-wfs" and when done, the response shows

WFS Server: -DUSE_WFS_SVR

confirming this feature to be enabled in the build.

I then run "make" and all seems to work well but when testing the supported
features with ./mapserv -v, it shows no support for WFS server.

After several attempts, I decided to install the recently released Mapserver
version 6.0.3 and try it, using the same call for configure but an error
shows during Make, as follows:

mapwfs11.c.496:error conflicting types for âmsWFSGetCapabilities11â
mapows.h:421: note: previous declaration of âmsWFSGetCapabilities11â was
here
make: *** [mapwfs11.o] Error 1

What does this error mean and how should this be fixed? Am I missing
something to add WFS capability

Thanks

Alberto Najera