[mapserver-users] TinyOWS wrong call in OpenLayers - 'InvalidParameterValue' - XML request isn't valid

Riccardo Gaeta riccardog79 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 02:33:42 PDT 2012

I'm testing the pevious version for windows, the 0.9.0, and it doesn't work
as well.
But from the Windows shell when  I launch:
.\tinyows.exe --check

With this 0.9 version I get the first rows that seems to be good:
TinyOWS version:   0.9.0
FCGI support:      Yes
Config File Path:  @prefix@/tinyows/config.xml

Then the program "tinyows.exe" crash and I've to close it. Strange!
But if I think that with the version 1.0 I just get:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<ows:ExceptionReport
 xmlns='http://www.opengis.net/ows'
 xmlns:ows='http://www.opengis.net/ows'
 xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
 xsi:schemaLocation='http://www.opengis.net/ows
http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.0.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd'
 version='1.1.0' language='en'>
 <ows:Exception exceptionCode='ErrorConfigFile' locator='parse_config_file'>
  <ows:ExceptionText>Unable to open config file !</ows:ExceptionText>
 </ows:Exception>
</ows:ExceptionReport>

The message get with the version 0.9 sounds to me better!

Anyway it doesn't work as well because it crash also by browser...