[mapserver-users] TinyOWS wrong call in OpenLayers - 'InvalidParameterValue' - XML request isn't valid

Riccardo Gaeta riccardog79 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 03:25:53 PDT 2012

I go to the link you suggest but I didn't find the rc4 version for windows
to download...

Anyway, I copy some dll (like gdal, geos,xercers,libxml2,etc) into my
cgi-bin directory from a previous version of an Apache2 windows
installation.
And the error message change!
Now I obtain (from tinyows.log):
[ERROR] Element '{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}import': Skipping import
of schema located at 'http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/2.1.2/feature.xsd' for
the namespace 'http://www.opengis.net/gml', since this namespace was
already imported with the schema located at '
http://127.0.0.1:8080/tinyows/schema/gml/2.1.2/feature.xsd'.
[ERROR] Filter parameter doesn't validate WFS Schema

On QGIS always work well.
Mmmmhhhhhh....

I suppose I have maybe 2 problem:
1-I need some dll library in window
2-the tinyows.exe of version 1.0.0rc3 is damaged in someway

Thanks again for your help, any other tips is appreciated!

riccardo