[mapserver-users] TinyOWS wrong call in OpenLayers - 'InvalidParameterValue' - XML request isn't valid

Riccardo Gaeta riccardog79 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 07:55:00 PDT 2012

Hi all.
I have "quite" solved the problem.
I need just to load another OpenLayers.js built with inside the GML vector
style.
So I add on my .html file this row:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://openlayers.org/dev/OpenLayers.js
"></script>

Obviously I've to load my layer not as a GeoJSON but as GML:

readFormat: new OpenLayers.Format.GML({
   'internalProjection': new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"),
   'externalProjection': new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913")
})

Now it works!

Thanks at all,
Riccardo

P.S.: As GeoJSON I get the following error message (from FireBug of
Mozilla):
"JSON.parse: unexpected character"
"Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ] "

I don't know why. Anyway, for now is enough GML. Or if you know the reasons
I get this error could be interesting to know...