[mapserver-users] filter expression and boolean field

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Fri Oct 26 06:26:53 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am trying to use a filter expression to only display features where a value is true in a Boolean field coming from an MSSQL Spatial datasource.  It seems like every syntax I try MapServer comes back with "An expression of non-boolean type specified in a context where a condition is expected"

I have tried a number of different combinations.  How do you specify a Boolean expression?  Has anyone got a Boolean field type to work from a database source? If so what expression did you use?

Thanks!

Brian Fischer, CFM
Principal | GIS Project Manager

O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC3702.356B79C0]

  6901 E Fish Lake Rd. , Suite 140 * Maple Grove, MN * 55369

www.houstoneng.com<http://www.houstoneng.com/>

This entire message (including all forwards and replies) and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret, work-product, attorney-client or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.