[mapserver-users] Building mapserver from sources

Sowmya Tiramdasu stiramdasu at lp360.com
Thu Oct 25 06:23:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

  I am trying to build mapserver from sources. I am following the
instructions given in this article.  I am trying to build on a windows 7 ,64
bit machine.

http://geographika.co.uk/building-mapserver-mapscript-on-windows

I am getting fatal error ads follows:

Could Not Find D:\MapServer\mapserver-6-0\mapscriptvars

NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'ms\apps\mapserv' : return code '0xc0000135'

Stop.

When I try to run mapserv -v command, it is complaining that libmap.dll is
not present.  Can anyone please help me in this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Sowmya.

Sowmya Tiramdasu

GeoCue Corporation