[mapserver-users] Still can't draw points

Michael McInnis mmcinnis59 at msn.com
Mon Aug 5 11:05:49 PDT 2013

Dear mapserver-users,
This is a follow on question to my post friday. I made some changes suggested by Brent Fraser but still haven't had a graphical success. I think something very basic is wrong with my set up for points.Here is my new attempt, which still fails. I looked in the error log and it
seems to be treating the SYMBOL 'square' as a shapefile and says "unable to
open file".

Thanks

MAP
DEBUG 5
CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "/media/D_Drive/www/gis/logs/error_file.log"
EXTENT	 -180 -90 180 90
#IMAGECOLOR	153 179 204
IMAGETYPE	PNG24
SHAPEPATH	data/