[mapserver-users] Still can't draw points

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Aug 5 12:12:21 PDT 2013

Hi,

You have still not defined the symbol "square" that you want to used for drawing.
Here comes a quick and not polished example that I have modified from your mapfile. It shows points for me with OpenJUMP with my data "roskis.shp".

MAP
DEBUG 5
CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "c:\ms4w\tmp\points_error.txt"
CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "C:/ms4w/proj/nad"
EXTENT     -180 -90 180 90
#IMAGECOLOR    153 179 204
IMAGETYPE    PNG24