[mapserver-users] Curve support

Michel.Dastous at bentley.com Michel.Dastous at bentley.com
Tue Aug 6 12:44:53 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I have a very simple question but unfortunately I could not find any "official" answer in the Mapserver documentation: Does Mapserver support arc, curve and B-Spline publishing in the current version (6.2.1), especially for Oracle and MSSQL data sources.

I'm able to publish Oracle type 2002 containing arcs but when published over WFS in GML format, all arcs are converted into line segments.

Is there any parameters in the map file to control how many points are used to approximate a curve?

Thanks.