[mapserver-users] How retrieving the used Reference System Detecting in a template

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 23:30:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm writing a template for html getfeatureinfo response, and I need to
write the coordinate clicked and their reference system.

For the clicked coordinate there is no problemto get them.
But I'm having some trouble to retrieve the reference system.

Infact
if the user call the wms using version 1.3.0 the sintax to retrieve the
used reference system is

[crs]

instead if the user call the wms using a 1.1.1 version sintax the reference
system is retrievable using the

[srs]

There is a common variable to get the reference system of request ?

Thx

--
Andrea Peri