[mapserver-users] The Case of the Disappearing Roads

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 01:49:25 PDT 2013

Joseph,
This does indead sound like a bug in tile4ms, and a quick test locally
showed I was also unable to create a valid tileindex with tile4ms.
That said, given the (absence of) activity around tile4ms (be it in
code maintenance or user feedback), I would highly recommend to do as
Jukka pointed out, that is to use the orgtindex command.

regards,
thomas