[mapserver-users] ScribeUI: Possible segmentation fault on Ubuntu 12.04

Jessica Lapointe jlapointe at mapgears.com
Mon Aug 19 07:16:42 PDT 2013

Hi Luis,

You are right that the url should be localhost/ScribeUI/static.
In your config.py file, this ip = "0.0.0.0" should be the domain you
access the app with, in your case, it should be  ip = "localhost"
After changing this the easiest way to see your changes instantly will
be to restart apache, because otherwise mod_wsgi will not necessarily
acknowledge your changes immediately.
Thank you,
Jessica