[mapserver-users] wcs 1..0.0 getcapabilities problem in mapserver 6.4dev and 6.2.x

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Aug 29 12:38:06 PDT 2013

Le jeudi 29 août 2013 18:56:48, Peter Freimuth a écrit :
> Hi,
> i ran into s small problem with setting up a WCS service on umn
> mapserver 6.2 and newer.
> When requesting the capabilities for VERSION=1.0.0 i get the following
> Warning printed to the Capabilities Doc:
>

> Any idea what is missing. The fact that the missing mandatory metadata
> accesses a "null" string point to a bug in the code otherwise it should
> tell which parameter is missing.

Yes, the call to msOWSPrintURLType() in msWCSGetCapabilities_Service in
mapwcs.c pass tag_name == NULL, hence the (null) in the warning. Looking at
the conditions that trigger the warning, I believe the reason for the warning
is that you need to define the "ows_metadatalink_href" metadata item.

--
Geospatial professional services