[mapserver-users] mapcache: How can I configure an attributionlayer with mapcache?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 15 06:38:31 PST 2013

On 13-02-15 10:01 AM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
> I'm assuming you're using open layers or similar. There isn't one image,
> that's the point of using tiles, it only looks like one. You could do
> something with OL to overlay a watermark but it's just an overlay and
> not part of the underlying tiles. That's would also be independent of
> mapcache.

I have done what Steve mentioned recently, using the "attribution"
option for each OpenLayers layer, and then controlled the location of
the watermark with CSS (.olControlAttribution).  Works well!

I found how to do it through the OpenLayers mailing list
(http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/OpenLayers-Dev-f3888596.html)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna