[mapserver-users] Photo Viewer

Weisbender, Eric Weisbend at WAPA.GOV
Fri Feb 15 08:51:40 PST 2013

I got it to work.  Thanks for all your help.

Thanks,

Eric Weisbender
GIS Program Lead
Western Area Power Administration
Corporate Service Office
U.S. Dept. of Energy
12155 W. Alameda Parkway
Lakewood, CO
office: (720) 962-7280
fax: (720) 962-7269
email: weisbend at wapa.gov<mailto:weisbend at wapa.gov>
39°42'25.06"N
105° 8'13.61"W
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE0B62.0D60C7B0]

From: Lime, Steve D (MNIT) [mailto:Steve.Lime at state.mn.us]
Sent: February 14, 2013 3:41 PM
To: Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul); Weisbender, Eric; mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: Photo Viewer

Could try ANGLE 90 at the map level?

From: Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:17 PM
To: Lime, Steve D (MNIT); Weisbender, Eric; mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org>

Ok, I sort of got something to work . . .

http://gis.ci.stpaul.mn.us/datasets/SHP/SAINT_PAUL/PUBLIC_WORKS/TEST/image_pixel_coord_public.map

http://gis.ci.stpaul.mn.us/datasets/SHP/SAINT_PAUL/PUBLIC_WORKS/TEST/image_pixel_coord_public.map?mapext=750+600+1100+925

Danged if I can figure out how to rotate the image (via the world file), nothing is happening with edits to the world file.

Still not responding to all the CGI parameters either.

MAPFILE:

MAP

    NAME PHOTO
    SIZE 2048 1536