[mapserver-users] GetLegendGraphics don't return correctly the point symbol

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:51:18 PST 2013

Hi,

I try the
geomtransform centroid

Unfortunately still the GetLegendGraphics return the

OOOO
OOOO
OOOO

This is the call sample:

http://web.regione.toscana.it/wmsraster/com.rt.wms.RTmap/wms?map=wmstematici&service=wms&request=GetLegendGraphic&version=1.3.0&format=image/png&SLD_VERSION=1.1.0&layer=rt_tematici.idarch_a_1.rt&scale=60000

2013/1/8 Andrea Peri <aperi2007 at gmail.com>:
> oh oh. :)
>
> I don't know it was existant. It is not in the documentation. :)
>
> I try it instantly.
>

> 2013/1/8 thomas bonfort <thomas.bonfort at gmail.com>:
>> then you need geomtransform centroid, no?
>>
>> On 8 January 2013 13:33, Andrea Peri <aperi2007 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Actually it is returning something like this:
>>>
>>> OOOOOOO
>>> OOOOOOO
>>> OOOOOOO