[mapserver-users] RE runtime-substitution on GetFeatureInfo request

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 10:05:33 PST 2013

Hi,
thx for response.

No I not define any validation block.
I'm try to test if it work before to apply a validation block.

I try to apply a FILTER like this:

    FILTER "VOLO_N = 3 and (FILESTAMPE like '%IDTPN%' )"

the goal is to obtain that on a GetFeatureInfo request where the
response without the filter will return three or four objects,
and identifiables with id001,id002,id003 and id004, passing a
parameter like ..&idtpn=id001

it will return only one object.

also I try to apply a default value like this:

    METADATA
      'default_idtpn' '%'

to avoid that when I do noone idtpm parameter it will return an empty recordset.

Thx

Andrea.