[mapserver-users] I've been accused of not using things the way they were intended, but . . . can a getcapabilities request be run through the MapServer TEMPLATE for output?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Jan 28 09:20:10 PST 2013

Bob,

   I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do (on the mapserver
side or the Autocad side!).  Do you want mapserver to return a list of
layers (when sent an OGC GetCapabilities or equivalent non-standard
request) in a format of your choosing, similar to the way
template-driven output
(http://mapserver.org/output/template_output.html) returns feature info
in a custom format ?

Best Regards,