[mapserver-users] Transform from black/white to white/gray

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 05:22:53 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have a raster set of rasters tiff4 black/white.
Usually I server them using mapserver wms in back/white.

But now I need to server them also in white/gray to allow overlaps them on
other rasters.

So I need to change the black in white and the white in gray.

I try to use the
processing LUT command to obtain this transformation.

I try with this command set:

    PROCESSING "SCALE_1=1,255"
    PROCESSING "BANDS=1"
    PROCESSING "LUT=0:64,1:0"

But it don't seem work. Seem instead that all the raster become all white.
I guess the problem is that the original raster is tiff4 (2 color only).
Is capable the processing command to transform it in a single band with 255
levels ?

Thx,

--
Andrea Peri