[mapserver-users] msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): Image handling error. Unsupported output format (image/png; bits=8)

Robert R. Raiz raizrobert at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 05:11:07 PDT 2013

Donald,

Thanks for the examples. The first one returns the same error, the second
one returns: loadOutputFormat(): General error message. OUTPUTFORMAT clause
references driver CAIRO/PNG, but this driver isn't configured;

It is odd, I thought that you don t even need to declare an outputformat.

I must say that I am using GeoMoose top view the map file, an I have and
extra section (compared to the ms5.0.0 version) which did not exist before
(do I even need it?):

WEB
METADATA
'ows_title' 'Parcel Maps'
'ows_srs' 'EPSG:26915 EPSG:4326 EPSG:900913 EPSG:4269 EPSG:2277'
'ows_enable_request' '*'
'ows_onlineresource' 'http://www.geomoose.org'
END
END

I was thinking that maybe it has something to do with the OWS but if I
remove that part, again, it does not work.

--
*Raiz Roland Robert*