[mapserver-users] R: Re: help

andy andy at squeakycode.net
Fri Jul 26 08:15:01 PDT 2013

On 7/26/2013 10:09 AM, nora_tassetti at libero.it wrote:> Dear Andy,
 > first thanks!
 > ....no option is working:
 > 1) in my apache config. already i have:
 >
 > <IfModule dir_module>
 >      DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.php index.phtml
index.php3
 > </IfModule>
 >
 > 2) http://localhost/pmapper/index.php .....not working . white page
 >
 > ;(

Please keep the list included, so others can help as well.

I didn't notice the port you where using above:

  http://localhost*:8080

(And the * isnt needed, its just localhost:8080)

so instead of this:
 > 2) http://localhost/pmapper/index.php .....not working . white page

try
http://localhost:8080/pmapper/index.php