[mapserver-users] Creating lower aeriel image cache from the best resolution tiles

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 09:14:48 PDT 2013

Jukka,
No this is not considered, and you'll have to be really persuasive to make
this happen as I do not see any advantage of adding this :) The reason is
that in order to create e.g. the tile for level 0 for the first time,
you'll have to downsample (and maybe previously seed) the full z=21 level
(and all the intermediate ones).

regards,
thomas