[mapserver-users] SDE Query server 500 error

Weisbender, Eric Weisbend at WAPA.GOV
Tue Jun 18 15:46:55 PDT 2013

Hello List,

I'm having some issues query an ArcSDE layer.  It draws fine but when I try to query it I get an Internal Server 500 error.  I'm wonder if it is like Janos's issue in this post.  http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/ArcSDE-connection-tt4265649.html#none  The only problem is he's on Windows and I'm on Linux and don't have the first idea of how to go about a similar fix.  Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric Weisbender