[mapserver-users] Generating the Map-file on Windows

Andrey Maraev asmaraev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 06:14:46 PDT 2013

Hello! I try to generate the mapfile on Windows according to the
instruction:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmDataWindows
When I make step 9 manually via cygwin it works. But I have a question: Did
anyone use it via scripts? I tried to write cmd-script but have a problems
with a make`s adaptation.
If I use:
@echo off
SET PATH=%PATH%;"C:\cygwin\bin"
make all
:EOF
I get the errors with make

sed -i 's/##.*$//g' osm-default.map
make: sed: Command not found
Makefile:105: recipe for target `osm-default.map' failed
make: *** [osm-default.map] Error 127

Could you please give an advices how fix it or is there other ways how to
change makefile script or use something different, not the make?

--
Best regards