[mapserver-users] Segmentation fault + Premature end of script headers: mapserv, referer: http://localhost/tutorial/section3.html

anantj sendmewow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:04:30 PDT 2013

I have setup mapserver tutorial on my local apache but I am getting errors in
tutorial section 3 and 4. However section 1 and 2 maps work fine.I first got
the error Premature end of script headers: mapserv, referer:
http://localhost/tutorial/section3.html. Hence I did some research and tried
utility "shp2img" and got Segmentation faultmsLoadMap(): 0.298smsDrawMap():
rendering using outputformat named png24 (AGG/PNG).Segmentation fault (core
dumped)The map file is same as given in tutorial except the IMAGEPATH and
IMAGEURL. Section 1 and 2 maps works perfectly fine but section 3 and 4 do
not work at all. I get 500 internal error and looking into apache log it
says Premature end of script headers when looking into.Please let me know if
there would be something wrong with the map file (but its same as tutorial)
or something wrong with any of the gdal or other libraries.Any help is
greatly appreciated.I am using Ubuntu 64MapServer version 6.0.1 OUTPUT=GIF
OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=CAIRO
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=FRIBIDI SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS
SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE