[mapserver-users] BROWSE mode requiresa TEMPLATE?

Evans, James R Civ USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Wed Jun 19 09:55:56 PDT 2013

Hi,
On our closed LAN, we have MS4W deployed and is being used successfully
by several WMS clients.  One of the clients, Global Mapper v12 however
is complaining.  The error says:  "Web application error.  Traditional
BROWSE mode requires a TEMPLATE in the WEB section, but none was
provided."  Older versions of Global Mapper don't seem to look for this,
and none of the other clients seem to care.  Since I don't really have a
template file, is there some dummy value I can put in there?  What does
it mean BROWSE mode?
Thanks,
James