[mapserver-users] How use style for distinguish the rendering for scales interval.

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 05:59:54 PST 2013

Hi,

I have set a layer with a class and 2 style inside the class.
The first style is working in a specific sclae interval, the second
style is in another different scale interval.

To do this I use this code:

MAP
CLASS
      MAXSCALEDENOM 4000000
      MINSCALEDENOM 1
      # the style A
      STYLE
         WIDTH 2.0
         COLOR "#C5C9977F"
         ANTIALIAS false
         OPACITY 100
         MAXSCALEDENOM 4000000
         MINSCALEDENOM 100000
      # the style B
      STYLE
         WIDTH 3.0
         OUTLINECOLOR "#000000FF"
         ANTIALIAS false
         OPACITY 100
         MAXSCALEDENOM 100000
         MINSCALEDENOM 1

So in the scale interval 1:100.000 - 1:4.000.000 the geometry is with
a color fill and an outline
instead in the scale interval 1:1 - 1:100.00 the geometry is with only
an outline with width 3.

But when I call the GetçLegendGraphics using a scale of 1:300.000

Instead of a legend with the styleA only I have a legend-image with
styleA+styleB

I'm using the mapserver 6.3dev.

I guess there is some mistake on the styles definition but I don't find what.

Any hint is welcome.

thx,