[mapserver-users] Σχετ: Σχετ: First attempt on Maserver

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Mar 4 12:20:31 PST 2013

Yes you should not copy the mapserv file anymore 6.2+
You have to sudo make install to install it correctly.

So to clean this up:

sudo rm /var/www/cgi-bin
cd /path/to/mapserv/src-tree
sudo make install
sudo cp /usr/local/bin/mapserv /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mapserv

Then things should start working better.

-Steve W