[mapserver-users] How to integrate Openlayers + MapScript C# + Postgis

Fernando Norte fernando at globalgeo.com.br
Fri Mar 15 05:32:04 PDT 2013

Olá Marco,

This link bellow helps me a lot to use the WMS MapServer feature.
http://augusttown.blogspot.com.br/2010/01/customize-wms-getfeatureinfo-response.html

You don't really need the C# or develop any program to bring basic
information, all you need is in the MapServer and openLayers.
Only if you need some dynamic requests I'll need the MapScript. I don't
know if there is any C# MapScript library like had to PHP and Python.

BTW there is another information that helps me to control better the layers
dynamically with the Run-time CGI in the MapServer.
http://mapserver.org/cgi/runsub.html

Keep in touch and good luck,

 *Fernando Norte*

Desenvolvedor SIGWeb

tel.(31) 2533.9900

cel.(31) 9119.8814

skype: fernandoglobalgeo

Endereço: Alameda do Ingá, 88, 6º andar, Vale do Sereno

Nova Lima/MG - CEP: 34.000-000

www.globalgeo.com.br

"O presente documento pode conter material confidencial ou seu sigilo é
protegido por lei.
Quaisquer informações nele contida são destinadas exclusivamente ao(s)
seu(s) destinatário(s)
não devendo em nenhuma hipótese ser repassado a terceiros".