[mapserver-users] How to integrate Openlayers + MapScript C# + Postgis

Marco Araujo marcoaraujolsys at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 06:46:03 PDT 2013

Hello Raffaeli,
Thats right. I have already migrated shapefiles to postgis.I already developed a system for this purpose however for client / server environment.
Now I'm migrating to web platform and I'm changing the MapWindows (only client / server) by MapServer (fully web via WMS).
Let me ask one more thing:Because in my tests, my map (shapefile) when rendered by MapServer and presented in openlayer, he is shown in different squares? The more I do zoom-out, more pictures of the same map appears.

Thanks for the tips.