[mapserver-users] LABELS - changing from single map to tiles and overlays - HOW?

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 20 09:49:41 PDT 2013

I've now got labels on my maps when zoomed out but my polygons have no
labels if I zoom in away from the label location.

I'm using:

    PROCESSING "LABEL_NO_CLIP=True"

Is this a fixable problem?

Are there any examples of getting labels with mapserver and openlayers using
tiles and multiple overlay layers?

I'm still experimenting but still confused.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Worth

  _____