[mapserver-users] CLUSTER - Average Value

Mark Davidson mark at 4each.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 06:49:46 PDT 2013

That works great thanks Tamas. I'm now trying to use that expression as a
condition on a class.

I'm trying to style the clusters a different colour depending on the
calculation of that expression. Can multiple styles be applied to a single
cluster point?

CLASS
      NAME "Clustered Point"
      EXPRESSION ("[Cluster:FeatureCount]" != "1")
      STYLE
        SIZE 22
        SYMBOL "circle"
        COLOR 255 0 0
      END
      LABEL
      TEXT ([Sum:lowesttemperature]/[Count:lowesttemperature])
      FONT "arial"
  TYPE truetype
        SIZE 8
        COLOR 255 255 255
      END
    END

  CLASS
      EXPRESSION (([Sum:lowesttemperature]/[Count:lowesttemperature]) > 1)
      STYLE
        SYMBOL "circle"
        COLOR 0 255 0
      END