[mapserver-users] Problem with mapserver & python mapscript

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 08:57:48 PDT 2013

I have mapserver setup and working on Ubuntu 12.04 and I need to be able to
use python mapscript so that I can use Tilecache.  How do I configure python
mapscript on an existing setup of Mapserver?  Do I need to recompile
mapserver?  I read the readme file in the python folder and tried to install
using python setup.py install but received an error stating "Has mapserver
been made?".