[mapserver-users] STYLEITEM AUTO or similar for other connection types?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu May 23 01:39:08 PDT 2013

Hi,

Assuming the style definition exists in OGR style format or in MapServer
STYLE or CLASS definitions, you can use STYLEITEM "attributename" which
should work with all drivers (not just with OGR)

When using the OGR driver (and not using the MapInfo driver), you should
use OGR_STYLE as the attribute name to have the feature style set up by OGR
automatically. In this case the style attribute should contain OGR style
strings.

Best regards,

Tamas