[mapserver-users] Unable to activate cache template in mapcache

nmoyroud nmoyroud at free.fr
Sun May 26 07:19:57 PDT 2013

Hello,

In mapcache when I use a template for my cache, and restart apache2 it
doesn't work. I get the following message : "disk cache media has no base
directory or template".
Here is my mapcache.xml file :
   <cache name="media" type="disk">

<template>/home/tppostgis/Bureau/mapcache/tiles/{tileset}_{grid}/{z}/{x}/{y}.png</template>
   </cache>
When I change for <base> instead of <template> I have no error in apache2.
But I really need to work with a template scheme.
I copied the mapcache.xml from the official doc and these is still the same
problem ! I bang my head against wall for hours without any success :-)
Thanks for your help.

Nicolas