[mapserver-users] Mapscript_csharp and GDAL_DATA

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed May 29 06:47:05 PDT 2013

David,

You probably use the GDAL ECW driver (specifically the plugin) to draw the
ecw layer. To use the GDAL/OGR plugins in your application, you should
either copy the plugin dll-s into a /gdalplugins subdirectory from where
your application is running or (alternatively) set GDAL_DRIVER_PATH
environment variable to point to this location. To set this parameter
programmatically you should use Gdal.SetConfigOption instead of
SetenvironmentVariable which change is not visible by the getenv function
call used by GDAL.

You should also make sure to copy the correct version of libecwj2.dll into
your application directory (which is not necessarily the same as the
plugins directory).

Best regards,

Tamas