[mapserver-users] MapCache and a transparent layer

Evans, James R Civ USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Mon Nov 4 04:34:13 PST 2013

That was it.
Thanks,
James

-----Original Message-----
From: thomas bonfort [mailto:thomas.bonfort at gmail.com]
Sent: Mon 11/4/2013 12:50 AM
To: Evans, James R Civ USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE
Cc: MapserverList OSGEO
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] MapCache and a transparent layer

James,
If you're accessing mapcache through untiled WMS calls (which is
probably the case), then the format used by mapcache for returning
images is defined in the wms service block
(https://github.com/mapserver/mapcache/blob/branch-1-2/mapcache.xml.sample#L819
, https://github.com/mapserver/mapcache/blob/branch-1-2/mapcache.xml.sample#L855
). You can set it to jpeg if you are serving data with no
transparency, or png in your case.

--
thomas