[mapserver-users] MapCahe question -- Caching the first couple of zoom levels

James_in_Utah James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Sun Nov 24 07:57:52 PST 2013

Hi,
I'm trying to configure mapcache (from latest dev version of MS4W) and would
like to cache the first couple of zoom levels of a very large set of USDA
NAIP imagery.  I've tried using the minzoom and maxzoom tags in the tileset,
like this:
<grid restricted_extent="-180 -90 180 90" minzoom="1"
maxzoom="6">WGS84</grid>
but once I zoom below the maxzoom value I get no imagery.  I would like it
to send the request to the source if it is beyond the maxzoom value.  Is
there a way to do this?
Thanks,
James