[mapserver-users] Canot get around: WMS server error. Invalid layer(s) given in the LAYERS parameter.r

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:10:24 PDT 2013

Paul, please do not create new email threads for issues you have
already posted beforehand. If you had followed the instructions Jukka
took the time to write down for you in that previous thread, you would
have probably noticed that passing LAYER=TestMap is not valid for WMS,
you should be using LAYERS=TestMap

--
thomas