[mapserver-users] WFS Output formats - dxf/dgn problems

TOGA - Torben Gade toga at orbicon.dk
Fri Oct 4 00:06:40 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to generate 4 specific output formats from mapserver.
Shape- and tab files are working great - no problems.
Dgn (microstation) and dxf (aotocad) attempts, however, generate an error I have not been able to convert into corrective actions.
I believe to have followed the guidance on http://www.gdal.org/ogr/ for the specific drivers.
I am hoping someone out there has a working configuration for these formats or is able to shed some light on the matter?

The error I get is:
System.ApplicationException was unhandled by user code
  HResult=-2146232832
  Message=msOGRWriteFromQuery(): General error message. OGR CreateDataSource failed for 'C:/Temp/524e6523_1218_4/result.dat' with driver 'DXF'.
  Source=mapscript_csharp
  StackTrace:
       at OSGeo.MapServer.mapObj.OWSDispatch(OWSRequest req)
       at Orbicon.WxS.WxS.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Udv\csharp\Orbicon WxS\Kildekode\WxS.ashx.cs:line 75
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Looking into mapogroutput.c(win32 6.2) did not enlighten me any further - I can see there are 2 possible origins for the message..

My mapfile configuration (working for shp and tab, have tried simple/muiltipart, and memory, same result) is:

OUTPUTFORMAT
                          NAME "SHP"
                          DRIVER "OGR/ESRI Shapefile"
                          FORMATOPTION "STORAGE=filesystem"