[mapserver-users] Data for a layer based on zoom level

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 00:41:11 PDT 2013

Jesper,
I don't think there would be a reason for two layers group'd together
to not receive the TIME substitution. If that is the case it is a bug
that should be reported. As for your question, the 6.4 release got a
SCALETOKEN enhancement that should do jus what you need:
http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-86.html

--
thomas