[mapserver-users] Perpendicular offset different in Mapfile and SLD

Gertjan van Oosten gertjan at West.NL
Mon Oct 28 08:11:01 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

As quoted from thomas bonfort <thomas.bonfort at gmail.com>:
> I've opened a pull-request for this issue at
> https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/4801 . Could you please
> comment in that issue if the fix is correct?

Wow, that was fast! 8-)

I checked (against 6.0.3, so I had to make some small modifications, but
that's the version we're using right now; an upgrade is in the works)
and yes, that does the job.

By the way, I noticed that you used a hard-coded -99 in the fix,
shouldn't that be MS_STYLE_SINGLE_SIDED_OFFSET?

If it were up to me, it could go straight to origin/master.

Thanks again,
--
-- Gertjan van Oosten, Principal Consultant, West Consulting B.V.
-- gertjan at West.NL     +31 15 2191 600       www.west.nl