[mapserver-users] tinyows fcgi enable

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Wed Sep 11 03:24:52 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me how to enable fast cgi in tinyows or a link with more
information?
I only find that: http://mapserver.org/tinyows/servertuning.html
I think I'm already activate in Apache with this [1].
But when i run './configure' I always get no support for fastcgi [2].

Thanks

[1]

$ sudo apt-get install -y libapache2-mod-fastcgi
$ sudo a2enmod fastcgi

[2]

checking for FCGI_Accept in -lfcgi... no
checking now FCGI in alternate fastcgi include dir
checking for FCGI_Accept in -lfcgi... (cached) no
configure: WARNING: \n\nNo FastCGI support. Performances will be strongly reduced !\n