[mapserver-users] Mapserver shows all nodes on a GeometryCollection

drobins d.robins at gisarts.nl
Mon Apr 14 23:56:26 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am loading a point LAYER in mapserver which requests data from a
geometrycollection table from my PostGIS database.
The table has point, line and polygon objects.

Whenever I enable my point layer, it also displays all nodes from the lines
and polygons.
When loading the same table into QGIS, these nodes don't show.

I am using Mapserver version 6.4.1 and PostgreSQL version 9.1.12