[mapserver-users] Mapserver shows all nodes on a GeometryCollection

drobins d.robins at gisarts.nl
Tue Apr 15 04:50:05 PDT 2014

Let my add a screenshot from my problem
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5135121/error.png>

I have 2 layers enabled in my map: a point layer and a line layer.
The line layer works correct.
The point layer shows points that are not in my source data (shape file
which I inserted into postgis).
At every end of a line, somehow a point is added, which isn't in my source
data.

When I load the same area in QGIS, these points do not appear.

I hope this makes my problem more clear.

Thanks