[mapserver-users] JSON template dependencies

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 09:05:01 PDT 2014

Steve,

Adding

  WEB

    QUERYFORMAT ‘geojson’
  END
Seems to do the trick although I need to test a little more. I've really
been chasing my tail around on this one.

And yes, all of my layers have a TEMPLATE "dummy". That seems to be
required based on both the documentation and my experience.

I don't see any mention of QUERYFORMAT ‘geojson’ in the documentation at
http://mapserver.org/output/template_output.html
should I file a ticket, or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Thanks Steve!

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood