[mapserver-users] browse mode no longer saves images?

Jörg Thomsen jt at mapmedia.de
Tue Dec 16 05:28:15 PST 2014

Hi Seth,

are you very sure the path C:/Mapserver/apps/pms/tmp exists? Please
check. Also you can use debug-mode to see where mapserver wants to write
the image and perhaps cannot.
the directory has to be writable, but with windows this should not be a
problem.

And you have to define the alias in apache for the tmp-directory like
ALIAS /tmp C:/Mapserver/apps/pms/tmp
<Directory C:/Mapserver/apps/pms/tmp>
</Directory>

Jörg