[mapserver-users] browse mode no longer saves images?

geographika geographika at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 06:01:46 PST 2014

Hi Jörg,

Thanks for your reply.

The path definitely exists, and if I set the WEB > TEMPPATH to this
folder MapServer can create the temporary .MAP files here for certain
requests.
I'm using IIS not Apache, but I have the /tmp directory set up as a
virtual directory so it accessible by the browser (I've tested a test
image can be accessed).
There are no errors in the logs (on DEBUG 5) and no mention of saving to
any output file.
Is it certain MapServer writes image files to disk still?

Regards,

Seth